Fiesta Days!! The Fife Family decided to go to the Rodeo this year. We got a babysitter for the three one year olds, Sausha (because she had just had a baby) stayed home with her two but the older kids got to go.
It had been years since I had been to the rodeo, but like everything else that happens in Spanish Fork I ran into a bunch of people that I know. This is what happens if I even go to the grocery store there. I always see someone I know. But I have to admit it is kind of fun.
The Boys that got to go to the Rodeo: Myles, Dashiel, Royal and Chase. Chase wouldn't look at me.
Dad and Vicki
Meredith and I
Morgan and Jennie
Kev had to work and Zach, Dustin and Sloane were not in town yet. It was fun. We all ended up leaving early though. That thing is LONG!






No comments:
Post a Comment