Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas

December 25th
We were all up by 6:30 and so the fun began
 Kev & Little Girl....I forgot to take picture of me. And my camera started having problems even though it was brand new(Merry Christmas, Thank you Karen)





We had fun watching everyone opening presents and spending time with family. Then we ate crepes, the Fife family tradition for Christmas morning. 

Then we all packed up and headed out. We came home and hung out until we got Danniqa. 

Jana is really liking her Dog.

 Then we opened presents with Danniqa.


 Then headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Taylor's house. They had some presents and we ate some yummy food.


 Then it was time for me to drop the family off at the airport. Danniqa has been wanting to go and see her cousins and I can't fly any more (36 weeks prego will do that to you) and so I sent then on their way. Kev was a little nervous about taking Jana on his own.
I hope every one had a great Christmas like us!

No comments:

Post a Comment