Monday, December 31, 2012

Grandma's house

So Kev took off with the kids Christmas night and made it to his mom's around midnight. They were there Wednesday, Thursday and came home Friday night. It was a short trip but they had fun. I asked Kev to see the pictures when he got home, and of course, he hadn't taken any. So luckily Grandma sent me some .

She was thirsty so decided to handle it herself.
 The dog decided to take advantage of the situation.
 Aunt Becky taking car of her hair. (Thanks Aunt Becky and Grandma for helping out.)

 Hanging out with grandma
 Grandkids, minus Jake, with Grandma
 Jana playing the bells
 Girls making Santa faces.
 Jana and Nova hanging out
 Don't worry Jana has both of Grandma's elbows for perfect pinching position.
 Air hockey tournament
 Yeah!

I was glad they had fun. I stayed pretty busy while they were gone but was glad to see them come back. Though I can definitely tell a difference in how sore I am based on whether Jana is home to chase or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment