Thursday, December 13, 2012
Danniqa
Danniqa's grandpa passed away on December 2. It was really hard on her as she was at the house when it happened. Also she has always spent a lot of time at her grandparents house and so he was a big part of her life. She came over to our house right after it happened so her mom could help out over there. My heart just broke for my sweet girl. We had her quite a bit through the week. On Thursday they had the viewing but Danniqa woke up SO sick with a cold on Thursday morning. So she came over and spent the day at our house. So she didn't go to the viewing that night. Which I think was good for her. She really didn't want to go. Then on Friday we went to the funeral to be there for her. Luckily I feel like this week she is doing much better with all of it. How I love this little girl and it makes me so sad when she is struggling or sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment