Sunday, December 2, 2012

I had a birthday

Kev actually did really well on my birthday this year! I didn't have to tell him what to get me. I started out the morning by telling him he had to get up with the little one. He did but then shortly later I woke up to a little face next to me saying "hi, hi, hi." So I pulled her into bed and kev came back and it was a really cute hour with her just playing and us enjoying each other.  Then we got up and went to breakfast.

Then I worked on painting part of our house, because I really want it to be done, and I did some work.

Then Danniqa came and they gave me presents.


 Jana picked out this card, because it had a monkey on it. She was getting ready to make a monkey sound.

They gave me a digital photo album
 And a popcorn popper.
They did great! Then we went down to Alpine and had dinner with Dad, Vicki, Morgan, Jennie and their boys. We were going to go to the Alpine Live Nativity, but it was raining and little girl had gotten a cold throughout the day that was just getting worse. So we all decided to scrape it and head home. Dad and Vicki gave me stuff for my kitchen and a picture for my bathroom. LeeOra had purchased my pillows and griddle from black friday for me as my presents! Basically it was a great birthday all around!

It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment