Jana likes to put her sunglasses on. But she usually wants her dad's hat at the same time. Love the face in this one.
After a big wind storm at our house I came outside and a big tree branch was in our yard.
My cheese girl. She now says Cheese and smiles. She also a lot of time sticks her hands up to her eyes....not sure why.
At Grandma & Grandpa's house. Jana sat down and then kept pointing to the floor and saying Daddy Down. So he finally sat on the floor next to her. Though he wasn't super excited about it.
One day I was sitting doing paper work adn she was crawling all over me. All of a sudden she had stopped and I look back. She had fallen asleep. She is standing up next to me leaning onto the couch.
Kev and I were out looking for a new couch. I was very very grateful for netflix on my phone at that time. It kept her entertained.
Thursday after Christmas. I wasn't happy that Kev was gone because I had to dig the car out. Not fun.
But this sight on Friday the 28th was a great one. I was excited to have them come home. Jana just kept hugging me and patting my back.








That first picture of Jana is fantastic. I love it.
ReplyDelete