I really like were we live. So when we got a new landlord we made a deal. He updates the house, we sign a 2 year contract. I thought this would be easier then moving. I was wrong. Good thing I like my ward, neighborhood and area. My house has been in disarray for several months now. When they ripped out my kitchen all of the kitchen got piled into the front room. Then they decided to retexture all of the walls in my house. So EVERY room in my house was piled into the center. As we have been working through the house painting most of the rooms have stayed like this as we work our way through the house. At this point I still have my room, the stairs going up and Danniqa's room. I still need to do the trim in most of the rooms. But it is starting to look like my house again.
New texturing
Being 8 months pregnant and painting I borrowed this lovely mask from my friends. I hate wearing it but it luckily helps keep my baby safe.
We have also doing a play group. Jana loves going and playing in the gym at the church.
Watching her sister do ice skating. We are now doing this twice a week as Danniqa has started doing private lessons as well as group lessons. She is doing so well and we are so proud of the hard work she is doing.
Jana can now operate the ipad on her own. As I got out of the shower earlier this week I saw this. Dad on his phone, Jana on the ipad. It was crazy because she use to be really random in how she played and tried to get things on the ipad. She is now very deliberate and can get to exactly what she wants. She will say "George" for Curious George, will turn on the ipad, find netflix and then start curious george. She amazes me constantly.
My goofy girl playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house!








No comments:
Post a Comment