Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thanksgiving Week

We got Danniqa Tuesday morning before Thanksgiving and we were excited that we had her. Tuesday night we drove down to Alpine and met up with Dad & Vicki. We went to dinner at Pizza Pie Cafe and then went and saw "White Christmas" at Lone Peak High School. They did a great job!

We had left Jana's diapers out in the car. We start the show and she is sitting on my lap. Shortly into the show I notice my lap is wet. Sure enough little girl has peed out of her diaper. I figure it wasn't that much and I would just sit there and handle it at intermission. But she kept peeing, and peeing, and peeing. So finally I couldn't handle it and I jumped up and took her out. We had her pajamas out in the car so I changed her and headed back it. But I didn't bring any other pants so I got to sit in pee pants until we got back to dad's house and could wash them. But I did enjoy the show once I got her to stop peeing on me.

Then on Wednesday we had a mini Thanksgiving with Dad and Vicki.


 After dinner Vicki was going to make some sugar cookies. Danniqa didn't want to help so she brought Jana over. Jana just wanted to eat the cookie dough. So it was pretty funny to see her "trying" to help.


Then later that night I went to the airpot and picked up Julie from the airport! I was so excited to see her! She stayed at my house and we played on and off for a few days. I was sad to see her go on Saturday.

On Thursday we did Thanksgiving with Kevin's family at Rusty's house. After we were all done and leaving I realized no one had taken any pictures! Dang me. oh well. It was very fun and there was a TON of food. I wasn't planning on doing any black Friday shopping but then LeeOra saw that they had foam gel toppers for beds and the king size was only $32. Well then I had to go! We got there at 7, the sale didn't start until 8. I grabbed two toppers, 15 towels (1.50 each), some great pillows ($3), and a griddle ($10). LeeOra grabbed a topper and pillow. We got all of our stuff and we checked out and got to the car. We looked at the clock and it was 8:10. We were pretty happy with ourselves and still got to go home and go to bed.

LeeOra standing by the bed toppers waiting.





No comments:

Post a Comment