12-13-12
One Baby Jesus was the book and we went to Temple Sqaure to see the lights and nativity. (I have to admit that I was pretty grumpy as we were trying to get out the door to go and do this activity. We were running behind and I wasn't sure that we would make it and I hate that.)
We parked at City Creek first and went and got into the "virtual line" for Santa Claus.
As we were headed over to Temple Square I was so excited to that Macy's has brought back the candy display windows! Danniqa thought that these were the coolest thing. There were about 6 huge balls of candy that were made into different things.
We went into the plaza and Temple Square. Danniqa and Jana both loved the lights.
And Jana LOVED the nativities. She was "moo"ing and "baa"ing. And Danniqa kept asking her what the animals said.
Jana now says "cheese" and scrunches up her face for pictures.....not so cute. Danniqa is laughing at her.
Dad & Girls
Me & Girls
Danniqa liked the look of the assembly hall and wanted to go in. So Kev took her in to see the building. There was a choir singing.
Then we headed back over to City Creek for our time with Santa. They had a water and fire show going with music. It was really fun to watch. Jana just kept saying "wawar" or water over and over. And "hi" to everyone as we walked around.
Oh Christmas Tree
Santa was in this loving lantern type thing.
After Santa we went to get a treat. Jana was done sitting, Danniqa wanted to sit and Kev was trying to contain Jana. It was funny. Then we headed home for the night.
(We did get a photo with Santa. As soon as I get it scanned in I will post it. It was cute, though Jana did NOT like Santa at all. So Kev & I are in the picture to. I had to hold her away from Santa to get her in the picture.)

How fun! We're hoping to go see the lights at Temple Square this weekend!
ReplyDelete