All of my family came to town for Christmas! I was so excited that I was going to get to see everyone. Zach and Meredith and boys got into town on Wednesday the 19, Sausha and Jack and girls got in on the 21st, Dustin and Sloane got into town on the 21st.
On Saturday the 22nd. We met in Salt Lake for some lunch at Red Rock. It was Dad & Vicki, Morgan, Zach, Dustin & Sloane, Sausha, Jack, Esther & Nora and Jana and I. It was so great to see my family! I was so excited. Then I parked my car at a frontrunner station and headed down to Dad's house with him and Vicki. The boys all went to a movie and the girls headed to dad's house to hang out. When I got to Dad's Jennie and her boys were there and Meredith and her boys. I LOVE seeing my family, it makes me so happy.
That night I left little girl with papa & nana and headed back to Bountiful.
Sunday December 23
I have been the ward choir director this year and we had the Christmas program that I was in charge of. So I had to be here but didn't want to haul little girl back and forth. Kev and I went to Church, then got Danniqa and headed back to dad's house.
Now for the picture overload.
Sausha & Nora
Royal was so good with Jana. He was playing with her and reading to her.
Esther
Asher
A bunch of the little ones playing.
Jana and Asher sharing food. Atticus wanted nothing to do with them. He was over with his own bowl.
Atticus
Time to eat. The older kids up at the bar
Sloane, Esther, Jennie
Nora....yum
Dustin doing what Dustin does....watching sports.
Dad & Vicki
Zach and Meredith. They are expecting their third little boy in March.
We were watching old family videos
Atticus laying with dad.
Nana spent a lot of time making matching pajamas for all the kids.
Morgan & Jennie's boys
My girlies
Jana pulled Danniqa down onto the floor.
Zach & boys.
Most of the kids. Esther had gotten sick and so she didn't make it in. And Atticus wanted nothing to do with it but you can see him behind Royal.
Nana with some of them.
Nora's had little feet on them. Thanks Nana! They were great jammies.
We did exchange presents between us that night as it was the time that we were all going to be together. Dustin & Sloane were leaving later that night and Zach & Meredith were leaving in the morning.
This would be Morgan trying to get his phone back from Zach before his facebook status was changed. My brothers are notorious for changing people's facebook status.
Monday December 24th
Hanging out at Papa & Nana's house
Nana made some sugar cookies so we could decorate them.
Esther would take a bite out of it as soon as she was done, Nana couldn't get them away fast enough.
Jana just wanted to eat the cookies. But I got her to help me for a minute.
Asher
Chase
Dashiel
We got a picture on the 24th with Esther in her new pajamas. Morgan, Jennie and boys, Sausha, Jack and Girls, and Kevin, Jana and I all spent the night at Dad's house. It was fun to be there together.
Morgan and Jennie have a tradition of giving the boys each a new book about Jesus for Christmas in order to remind them of what Christmas is really about.
All of the stockings were put on the chairs.
And the Christmas presents were out.
Jana's big present.
And then we hung out for a little while and then went to bed excited to be together and have some Christmas fun.

I love the matching jammies!
ReplyDelete