May 3
Kev had been taking about possibly shaving his beard off for a while but I really didn't think he was going to do it. Then Friday morning he walked downstairs and all of his facial hair was all gone.... I wasn't sure if I liked it. I like it better now but I definitely like him better with facial hair.
Then I had been planning on getting little girls hair cut but hadn't decided when I was going to do it. On Friday I decided to get it done. She fights me a lot of the time when doing her hair so I decided to go to cookie cutters. I am so glad that I did. They did a great job and she didn't cry or fight at all.
She picked the pink car, we put Doc McStuffin's on the tv.
She had toys to play with and even when she was moving all over the place she was still able to cut her hair.
And she got a sucker
And a balloon!
It turned out great! I am really happy with this cut short bob on little girl.

It's so cute!
ReplyDelete