Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Planet Play

May 4
We  had Danniqa this weekend and we also had her friend Eve over at the house to play. We decided to use our Pass of All Passes and check out planet play. You get free laser tag, mini golf and mini bowling with the pass. And then an all you can eat buffet for $5. It was a ton of fun.
 
They also had a toddler area
 Cute boy hanging out in the stroller
 She kept wanting to ride on things and then would freak out once they started moving.
 
 
 Eve
 Danniqa
 Mini golf fun
 
 Kev bowling
 Danniqa
 Jana wanted in on the fun
 
It was a ton of fun. We will be going back again

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos of Jana on the rides- sounds so NORMAL and HILARIOUS! Everytime I read your blog, I wish you lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like such a mean person, but the first picture of Jana freaking out made me laugh really hard. Also, the outfit she's wearing is adorable!

    ReplyDelete