Friday May 24 - The kids and I headed to Denver to see Sausha for Memorial Day weekend. It was so good to spend time with my sister. There is just nothing quite like spending time with the sister. It was great! Our girls did fairly well together. Though they did struggle at times. I loved Denver and all the outdoor things they had to offer. Especially their "Green Belts" (I think is what my sister called them.)
We went for a walk the first day with the kids.
Stopped to play in the water with sticks.
Fishing (with sticks) we didn't catch anything but they had fun.
These two cutes are 6 months apart. Nora was born in July and Drew in January. They are about the same size.
Jana and Esther playing
They were so cute. Jana was playing music and Esther was dancing. Jana would stop playing and then look at Esther adn say "ready" and then she would start playing again.
Then Jack read to the girls before bed.
The Next morning Jack watch all but Drew and let Sausha and I got to breakfast. We went to Snooze Eatery. It was DELICIOUS! They are only in Colorado and also in San Diego. I will be eating here again!
Then Sausha and I took the kids to this great park with a stream for the kids to play in.
She was walking over these so funny. I couldn't stop laughing at her.
We went back to the apartment and let kids take naps. Then we left again and headed to REI. While there Jana through the fit of all fits! It was horrible! People were parting like the Red Sea so that I could get out. It was not fun.
Then we headed out to Red Rock. (Luckily she calmed down in the car). It was beautiful! It was fun to see more of Denver and see what is around my sister's town.
Isn't this a cute family!
Then we came home and did bath time. These crazy girls were pretty funny!
Then story time and bedtime.
We got the next morning and ended up and headed to the airport earlier then planned to make sure we could make it out.
It was so fun! I love my sister so much and miss her! It is nice to be able to go and spend some time wtih her and her family.









No comments:
Post a Comment