Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Drew's Blessing

April 21
Drew's Blessing day
I took the kids outside to take some pictures. I set them down and took a picture but then I wanted Danniqa to move so I laid it down and went over to move her and Jana got up. I turned around and.....
 
This is what I saw. Little girl taking pictures. Luckily Grandma had her camera out and could grab a picture.
 
 
Here are some of the pictures that she took....
 
 
 
 
Picture of the kids. (I didn't notice that great stain behind our heads until after the fact...:(
 
 
Our cute family
 
Girls
 
Boys
 
After church we went to my friend's clubhouse to have lunch. There is a little pond. All of the kids loved the water.
 
Papa, Nana and Drew
 
Grandpa & Grandma
 
Grandma
 
Our Family
Aunt Becky
 
 

My friend Erika and I
 
 
Heather & I
 
Rusty, Me, Barbara
 
 

 Rusty & Marty
 
All of the kids that were there. It was a little crazy
 
The cousins on the Fife side. All of them were there!


1 comment:

  1. I love that you were able to get pictures of Jana taking pictures - too cute! I also love the picture of all of the Fife cousins. How fun to have them all together!

    ReplyDelete