Mother's Day is a great day! I am so grateful for this cute little ones who have made me a mom.
I have some amazing women in my life who blessing me, support me and love me. I am so grateful for all of them.
My mother-in-law Karen
My step-mother Vicki
My step-mother -in -law LeeOra
My sister Sausha and my sister-in-laws Jennie, Meredith and Sloane.
They are all amazing and I am so blessed to have so many amazing woman around me!
And at the same time.......Mother's Day is a hard day. I miss my mom. Our relationship was not always the easiest. I am a pretty stubborn, opinionated person and we clashed some, or a lot, of the time. But there is nothing quite like your mom. There are still days and times that I wish she was here. So for today....I just get to miss her. Because my mom was an amazing woman. She taught me many things and I am grateful for the faith and dedication she had as a mother to always love and never give up on this stubborn child of hers. I love you mom! Happy Mother's Day!



Oh, this made me teary! I miss your mom too - though not the same way you do, I know - and I think of her and you and Sausha on Mother's Day. She's such a wonderful woman! I love the picture of her and your dad.
ReplyDelete