I can't believe my baby is 4 months old today!
Jana wanted in on the action
Kev helped me get the pictures today. I am not totally happy with them but they are ok.
Little Man:
He jabbers all of the time. He is always talking to us.
He is constantly trying to pull himself up into sitting. He can't get himself up and can't hold himself up if I put him that way but he would rather sit up the lay down.
He has the STINKIEST gas ever. He can clear a room.
He wants to eat all of the time
He is a chunky monkey
Just started wearing some 9 month clothing
He is a smiley happy guy
He loves to chew on his hands, he will knock his binkie out of the way to get to his hands
He has started pushing up on his legs and trying to stand
We sure love this little man. He is growing like a weed. He has his four month appointment next week and we will find out how much he has grown.



No comments:
Post a Comment