Monday, May 13, 2013

Wheeler Farm

I got up, got myself ready, got the kids ready, did my household chores for the day, listened to voicemails, checked emails and responded for work and it was only 9:30am. So then what was I going to do. So I talked to Andrea to see if her and her little ones would like to go play. After talking for a bit we decided to go to Wheeler Farm and see the animals.
 
There were sheep

 
Goats

 
Cool old Farm equipment


Ducks and Geese....I guess this was Jana's Duck dance.




Cows....as we headed up to the cows one was up on the other ones back...ehmmm....And Kimball said look they are fighting. His mama said....yea, something like that. Gotta love farms


Bunnies

 
Look at those cute girls running to see the next thing. We couldn't slow them down.

Horses


Little Man was just hanging out in the stroller playing with his toes.








 
Then we ate some lunch and headed on home. It was a great morning.


When we got home my little ones took LONG naps. It was great. And I did work. Then Kev got up and I did more work. So far my scheduling and making list is making my life a little better. It was a gorgeous day and I am excited for more outings with the warm weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment