I have been trying to find childcare for some time now. We have it worked out that Kevin watches the kids a little every day. And his dad and stepmom have been watching the kids on Wednesdays. However, I would prefer that it wasn't them because I feel like I am taking advantage of them. So I was looking for a day care but haven't been able to find anyone who would just take my kids one or two days a week. This has been going on for a couple of months.
Then on Wednesday I was talking to Danniqa's best friend Bridget's mom. And she mentioned something about looking for a job and that she had submitted her resume to online places to become a nanny but hadn't had any hits. I was like "WHAT?" So we talked and now she is going to start watching my kids this week! I am so relieved, excited, happy about this. Nicla is an amazing mom. I feel like we parent very similar and that I will not have to worry about my kids at all. She also has a daughter a few months older then Jana so she will have a playmate. It really is an answer to prayers!
Monday, May 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! Finding childcare is so stressful.
ReplyDelete