June 28
Salt Lake City had their arts festival. I asked Danniqa if she wanted to go. She said she did. But we decided that it would be a lot more fun if we didn't take the littles with us. So we left dad and the littles at home and Danniqa and I went down. Actually they dropped us off on the way home from Papa and Nana's house. Then we took Trax and Frontrunner home.
Monkey in a Rocket
These little creatures were some of our favorites
Danniqa got a crepe
Me just being silly while we waited.
Then we listened to some great music while she ate.
In the art fans frame
It was SOOO hot! She was trying to cool off a little
Then we sat and watched this show. They were amazing!
We had an completely enjoyable time! I think we will try and go down every year. There were some amazing artist there! I was really amazed at some of the work. Though some of it we agreed was just weird.

No comments:
Post a Comment