Friday, July 11, 2014

Extras

June pictures

We had Lucas and Arli over. They are each 6 months older then my littles.




Pictures that Danniqa took.


Loving the puppy dog
 Trying out new clothes

Mooooommmmmmmmm

 Playing at the Park. Jana was really missing Danniqa one Sunday. It was on our long week were we don't see her. So we asked if Danniqa could meet us at the park that is in between our two house. So away we went. The kids were so excited to see her.
 Jana was having her baby "fly" on her feet.
 The kids were fighting over Danniqa on the couch. So she moved them to either side of her.
 We were at Grandma's house and they are not allowed to go on the carpet with food. So they stand as close to it as they can when they eat.
 Making faces at each other.
Hanging out. 
 Trying out nursery at church. Mom is really excited for him to be in Nursery!
 Playing with the sister!
 A tutu and Spiderman. It is a combination that she chooses frequently!

"Mom, take a picture of me!"

I was downstairs taking Jana to bed. I got a phone call that I had to take and when I turn back around this is what I saw! Danniqa is going to break in half trying to carry her sister. I tell her all the time that she should NOT be lifting her. They don't always listen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment