June 3
I am a huge fan of Fotofly. We have been able to get great pictures from there. This time we tried FotoFlyAway. I was just as happy as always.
My cute girls
My boys
He kept freaking out and didn't want me to put him down. In the one with his dad I actually had to find.
This one he is actually sitting on my legs...
See the rose bush.... I am behind it. But then he started to do better. And I am really impressed with the great pictures we got even though he was not being very cooperative
Can you see her personality?
I LOVE this picture of these three. They are adorable!
My sweet husband
Then we let the kids play in the water. Aren't they so cute.
Yeah! I am done! I think that is what she was saying.
Once again Fotofly was a success!
















No comments:
Post a Comment