May 31
Danniqa's 9th Birthday party with Friends
She told me she wanted a Mustache party. So away we went.
This cake was easy! But it was sooooo big. And I didn't do a great job on the frosting at first so I added a new layer. The frosting was SO thick.
Jana and Regan wanted to join in the fun.
All the girls with their mustache's
Decorating their balloons
Hot potato
The girls then went outside and played. Most of them wanted to play in the water... but not everyone.
It was fun to watch them play all sorts of games. They also were acting out some of the actions from their class play. Jana knew the actions and joined in.
Cake and ice cream
And Present time!
Drew joining in the fun
Making the cake
It really was massive
Happy Birthday Danniqa! I am so grateful to have you as part of my life! I am excited to see what you do with this new year!

No comments:
Post a Comment