Friday, July 11, 2014

Car Show & Chalk Art Festival

June 14
We went out to the Bountiful Car Show

They have the show at the Bountiful park by the pool. We wanted something to do and it ended up being really fun.


 Kevin was so excited that there was a Delorian. Once we got over to it we found out it was owned by his cousin's husbands.



 Silly face.
 Then we played at the park for a little while.

 So there is new toys at the park. This toy Danniqa is in spins all around and it is really hard to get it to stop. A week before I was at the park with the littles. I was talking to Nicla and all of a sudden I hear Jana yelling for Help. She was stuck in this and couldn't stop it or get out of it. It was really funny!


 Dad's turn






It was a great time! I think we will have to go again next year.

We went home and had naps and then later went down to Gateway Mall and say the Chalk Art Festival.










 After looking at the art we decided to play in the water







We had a really good day together as a family! I am so grateful and I love my family so very much! I couldn't be more blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment