Later on the 4th we did a family birthday party. Jana's birthday is June 4, Danniqa's is June 5 and Greg's is June 6th. So we did one big party for all of them at our house.
We had dinner, presents and cake. It was a lot of fun! We love getting together with family.
The girls loved the presents they got!
And then for the cake.
I made the mistake of asking Danniqa what kind of cake she wanted for the party. She found one on pinterest and so we began....
Danniqa making the pigs for the cake
The cake.... I had issues with the frosting but after a lot of working on it I finally got it right.
One of Danniqa's presents. It is so cute!
It was a great party and the girls both go great presents! It was a great time!

No comments:
Post a Comment