Saturday, July 5, 2014

May pictures

May Random picture

We got this fun toy from Rusty and Marty. The kids love playing on it.

 I was out in Vernal and I got a flat tire on my way home. The police officer showed up after I had done all of the hard work, right as I was taking the tire off. I had to stop in Heber and get new tires. So it was a much longer day then it needed to be.

He always wants to feed himself now days. It is usually a mess!

Little man got his hair cut. He wasn't happy that his sister had just left him.


We spend a lot of time outside.

Hanging out on the couch. Jana wants to be where Danniqa is, Drew wants to be were Jana is. So they all tend to be on top of each other. 

Happy boy!

Sick boy. We love that he wants to cuddle when he doesn't feel good, but I didn't want to cuddle with him because I didn't want to be sick. 
 Hanging on mom. I see this view a lot.

Tired girlie, sitting on mom.

Watching a show together.
 Playing the piano. Regan, Drew, Jana.

Jana loves the song "Mary had a little lamb." Then we saw Savior of the World and there was Mary in that. Mary had her hair covered like you see in the pictures. So whenever Jana takes her clothes off and it sticks on her head, she will look at me and say, "Look, I am Mary had a little lamb."

I took the girls shopping. This is what I found in the back sit when we arrived. I really debated whether to drive around for a while and let them sleep or to just wake them up. I ended up waking them up. 

We had Bridget over for the day. The kids ended up having a water fight with Kevin in the back yard. Then they were cold. So they went out front to lie down and dry off. Drew went out to join them. 

We live fairly close to the legacy pathway. So Danniqa, Jana and I went for a ride. It was a beautiful day and we had a great ride.


She was sound asleep by the time I got home. 

I love when he will sleep on me. This was at church, even better when it happens there. 
 "Mom, take a picture of me."

 Drew eating a twinkie......

less then 5 minutes after the first picture.....

Eating Oatmeal. Scoop it up with my hands and suck it off my fingers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment