Saturday, July 5, 2014

Random April

April pictures
Drew wants to be where ever his sister is, even if that requires him sitting on her. Which happens often.


Me and my cute boy

They decided to play in the laundry basket. Drew was trying to get in with Jana. It didn't work very well.

 Sitting on the sister.....again.


My littles love bath time! I have to be careful with this little one because of his eczema. 


We had Regan over to the house. Jana and Regan had been playing outside in the backyard. All of a sudden I heard the front door open. I ran out and they were walking outside. I raised my voice and told them that they can NOT go out in the front yard..... This is the reaction I got from them!



 It was great! You would have thought I had bet them. It was so funny!

This little girl loves to play games. It doesn't matter what game. Our favorite as of late has been Mexican train. We usually have to wait until the others are asleep so they aren't taking all the game pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment