June 4
This little lady turned 3! I can not believe that she is three! Where has the time gone. I love this little girl and I am so grateful for her in my life. She is spunky, social, funny and loveable! She is so smart. She amazes me all the time with the things she knows and how she figures things out. WE had a great day celebrating her.
We started last year putting streamers on the door on the birthday. Jana loved it. I do it in their favorite color.
And to go out and get her big present
She doesn't look very excited though...
She is still working on it. It makes her a little nervous.
But Drew was a fan of the helmet!
Getting ready for her party
She told me she wanted purple cupcakes. Then she said she wanted purple mustache cupcakes. (If Danniqa is doing mustache's she needs them too.)
So excited for the party
Jana wanted Regan, Brindi, Arli, Lucas and Esther to come to her party. Because Esther lives in Denver she was the only one that didn't make it. Otherwise she had what she wanted.
Bean bag toss
Sidewalk Chalk pictures
Bubbles!
Cupcakes and Icecream
And Presents
Drew decided to join into the mustache fun!
It was a great day celebrating a sweet girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment