I can't believe our buddy is 2 months old. I had great plans of a rainbow, pot of gold and such for his pictures. But it just hasn't happened. But here he is.
What mom?
Smile
Little sister was wanting attention while I was doing the pictures. However, this is what she looked like at the time. She had taken off her pajamas......
So we did her hair and got her dressed. But she wanted her hood on.
But really what she wanted was her binki....so we put them both in.
Look at her holding his hand.... I think she was getting ready to pinch it.
Drew at two months.
He is holding his head up really well
He holds his binki in
He is smiling and almost laughed the other day.
He LOVES to eat. Some days I feel like all I do is feed him.
He is really mellow, and patient.
He gets mauled by his sister constantly....and just deals with it...most of the time.
Still wakes up most nights about every three hours to eat.
At his 2 month appointment yesterday he weighed 13 lbs 8 oz and was 25.5 inches long. This is above the 95% for both. He is growing really well and the doctor said he was perfect.
We love having this little guy in our home and family. He is such a doll!

Hooray for growing babies and new mini vans! We just bought one too! :) I would love to go to Mt. Rushmore someday. So fun!
ReplyDelete