Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Zoo

Mar 9
Saturday it was warm enough that we headed to the zoo (have I mentioned that I am really excited to have my husband home on weekends). We still needed jackets but we thought why not. When we first arrived Kev took the girls into the gift shop while I fed Drew. 

Kev had to put the gorilla mask on. Danniqa tried it on but wouldn't let us take a picture.

Our little buddy all bundled up and ready to sleep through our outing at the zoo. 


Kevin, Danniqa & Jana....aren't they cute. (there isn't a picture of me in the bunch, but I promise I was there.)
 Looking at the monkeys. Jana loves monkey's but they were to big and she wasn't sure she was safe with just the glass. Whenever we tried to put her down or get her close....she Freaked out! At least for the first part of the zoo.
 She did NOT want to sit on the elephant.....
 But Danniqa posed.

Still not happy about the zoo. But we had to see how big she was compared to the other monkeys. :)
 Gorillas


Jana wouldn't even go close to it. But Danniqa was in the mood for a picture with every statue in the zoo.
 Kev trying to convince Jana she would be ok.


 I am very grateful for the double stroller!
 "Daddy - wader(water).....wader."


 My cute, cute girls!


 Jana went willingly by this point. I guess the bears weren't as scary as the gorilla and monkeys.


 Whenever we read books that have a giraffe in it we ask Jana what does a Giraffe do. (they stick out their tongues...right?) so this is her doing the giraffe face.
 She loved the giraffes. When we got in the car I asked her if she had fun. She said yea... then I asked her what her favorite was. She was quiet for a second then said giaf (giraffe). 

 The tiger we walked under enjoying the sun.
 leopards


 We were walking and I looked up and my girls are holding hands. So dang cute!








 We had a great time! Then we went out to noodles & company for some dinner. It was a great Saturday spent with my family!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love Danniqa's sweater and Jana's giraffe face!

    ReplyDelete