Jana got her first backpack before we went to Canada. She loved it and wouldn't take it off. I think especially because there were treats inside.
Drew's first airplane ride. Headed to Canada. I was really happy with security. Becasue it was a cloth carry/wrap I didn't have to take himout to go through. This made it much easier when I was coming home with both kids by myself.Saying goodbye to Grandma.
Then the airplane was delayed an hour. I was grateful she was strapped in and that I had the Ipad. Since it was me and the little ones by ourselves.
I was pretty happy when she fell asleep on the plane. She actually fell asleep while trying to pick up a pretzel. I laughed and then moved her to lay down.
And he was asleep too....
If one binki is good, 4 is great! Right....
Loving her brother
So tired. She has her bink, dog and her elbow. She is set.
Sitting next to mom on the bed.
Dad & little man taking a nap.
We went to story time for the first time. It was great! Little girl loved it and so did I.













No comments:
Post a Comment