On Thursday the 14th it was a free day at Discovery Gateway. So I called some friends and Heather and her boys came and joined us. Jana doesn't really remember having been here before. She had so much fun. She was running from one thing to the next. It was super busy so I was glad I had put Drew in the wrap instead of trying to use the stroller.
The balls
Running!
She saw this tree, ran right to it and scrambled up the bench.
She LOVED the water. She played in it for a long time.
At first she wanted nothing to do with this. Then a while later she came over and sat down on it. So cute.
In the house
Back to the water
Heather and her boys showed up to play.
Jana and Bryton
In the store... can you see how wet her dress is.
Bry loved the helicopter
Jana wanted nothing to do with it.
But she wanted to sit here.
hula hoop fun
Heather was throwing it around Bry.
Jana, Me, (Drew), Heather, Cole....Bry was playing and wouldn't come over
He woke up. Also we were walking around and all of a sudden I had a warm sensation on my stomach.... That is right, my little boy peed out his diaper all over me. So fun.
Cole just chilling
Jana making a fake sandwich at the deli
Then it was time to leave. I had to go and sign paperwork for our new car. But we had a lot of fun. I was really glad Heather came and joined in.

No comments:
Post a Comment