Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Maximize your mornings

So I found a couple of really good websites last night. www.inspiredtoaction.com  I really liked. It is a free pdf book about how to make the most of your mornings. I am really wanting to follow her steps and do this. I was all ready to do it today and then Drew was up for several hours in the middle of the night. I have always thought my days would go better if I got up and exercised and read my scriptures. I will be working on getting this started this week. Hopefully my kids cooperate. :)

Here is the link to the book.
http://www.inspiredtoaction.com/wp-content/uploads/kat/ITA_Maximize_Your_Mornings.pdf

I am also liking www.simplemom.net. There are a couple of books that she has written that I am going to get.

Hopefully I can get some of these things into practice in my life....shortly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment