Monday, March 11, 2013

Sleep.

This little buddy doesn't always like to sleep. The worst is when he is up after his 4 am feeding for a while. Because his sister likes to wake up around 5:30 most days. It makes me really tired.

I wasn't planning on getting more sleep when I got up today. However, Kev got home from work and he could tell I was struggling. So he took the kiddos and let me sleep for almost another hour and a half. It helped me feel human.

This weekend was Kev's first weekend off. It was so nice! We even took the kids to the zoo. I will try and blog that and getting out for a walk soon.

Hope you had a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man... This makes me very nervous. ;) But he's quite darling. :) Keep up the hard work! Sleep schedules will hopefully come soon!

    ReplyDelete