My friend was blessing her baby this Sunday so we got dressed and ready to go.
Little man wearing shoes for the first time... so cute.
Giving the brother hugs. We call him buddy a lot of the time and Jana has started calling him Buddy sometimes. It is pretty cute when she says it.And just as we were leaving..... A lady wasn't paying attention and turned right into us. Jana just started Crying and was pretty upset. I called Kev, and luckily he heard his phone. Even though he was asleep and it was on vibrate. He came out and got the kids while I dealt with the accident stuff.
Mom & little girlie hanging out on the couch afterwards.
I hate being in accidents. She gave me her insurance information but then when I called them it said she didn't have an active police with them. Luckily we have insurance. Just not happy that I have to pay my $500 deductible when it was her fault. Hopefully the insurance will be able to get it from her and pay me back. We will see.





Ugh. That's irritating! :P
ReplyDeleteI hope the repairs go smoothly! Lots of great updates here! Well done! You're totally getting the hang of two kids especially if you flew back from Canada by yourself with both!
ReplyDelete