My house is a wreck in the basement and I am going to be dejunking and getting rid of a ton of stuff. I did this to my bedroom last night and it was great.
I have been sticking to my diet really well. I am down 16 lbs. Which makes me happy.
I decided to take the kids for a walk on Saturday. Mind you I haven't been very active. And I thought it would be a great idea to walk to the library.
I got to look at this little one on the way there. I had the kids in the double stroller. and Jana was up front.
About half way there I realize Jana wasnt sitting up straight any more. She had gotten really tired. And the front seat when the baby behind it is not great for laying back at all. So we had to change places
Jana on the way home.
So it is a lot further to the library then I thought.... but it was a beautiful day!




No comments:
Post a Comment