Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Car update

So they decided to total our car that was crashed into. I wasn't surprised but also not super happy. We were about to have two cars and no car payments. But at the same time we had talked about possibly getting a minivan sometime soon. Well we got a van. I found a van on carmax that had 49,000 miles on it. It was a 2007 but with that mileage and age we actually got a good deal. But it was in Omaha, Nebraska. After finding out the fee to have it transported I decided it would be cheaper for Kev to fly out and get it. (free flights) So they sent the paperwork here I signed it then Kev was going out to sign and drive home while I stayed here with the next. But then I decided I didnt want to stay home and we should have a road trip. We now have a Kia Sedona and we are loving it.




1 comment: