Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Little Miss....

...silly, cute, indpendent, funny, sweet beautiful girl. I love her to death and she can drive me crazy.

She was sitting up on this chair eating a snack. But then she thought something was funny and started laughing and throwing her head back and slapping her legs. It was pretty cute.


Miss independent. This one is great and killing me all at the same time. She is going and getting whatever food she wants(if she can figure out a way to get to it).

 She is putting her own shoes on... though on the wrong foot sometimes.
 She wanted to pull up her own pants
 Though she struggled with it some...
 And today, she decided to pick out her own outfit. I swore that I would never have my children in some crazy outfit when we go out in public... today that failed. I had the laundry in the laundry basket where she could reach it. She decided that she wanted to wear this dress with her butterfly pants and a sock that I don't have a match for. I didn't think we were going anywhere and so it wasn't worth the fight. Until we needed to go somewhere and I just ended up taking he out. At least her hair was done right?



Also that is her brother's blanket that she stole from him. I was getting ready to wrap him up in it and she was throwing such a fit adn trying to rip it away, we ended up just letting her have it.


Other little stories.
She was playing on a toy cell phone yesterday. She would say Hello, then throw her head back and laugh. She did this several times.

Also as some of you know this child loves to pinch elbows. She asks for elbows, puts her hand up your shirt to get to your elbow, will ask you or demand that you push your sleeve up so she can get to an elbow. She does this when she is tired, needs comfort or I think is just bored. Well a week or so ago Drew was crying, by the time I got into the room I saw Jana sitting next to him putting his hand on her elbow.... It was pretty cute. I think she was trying to comfort him.

She is constantly playing with her brother's binki. It drives me NUTS! I am always taking it away from her.

She has either gotten or is getting all of her canine teeth in the last few weeks.

She is the sweetest thing, when she wants to be. She will just come up and give you hugs and kisses. She says "love you" and it is so dang cute!

When she has a poopy diaper the last few days she will bring me the wipes and a diaper and tell me she is stinky.

She is so much fun but definitely keeps me on my toes.

1 comment:

  1. Her elbow obsession is so funny! How sweet that she was trying to comfort Drew with her elbow though. :)

    ReplyDelete